-->

Friday, August 31, 2012

The First

Well have had my new longarm assembled for about a month and haven't really done any stitching on it.  Have been trying to get ready for winter, mowing the yard, trimming out the sucker trees, things that need to be done before the snow flies.  Have been looking at the pile of quilts that I have hoarded up for longarm practice.


They were beckoning to me, so loaded a lap quilt called Hugs and Kisses, put the Cosmos Circle Lord long board on and away we went.  Started out looking pretty jerky and forced.  Not only am I learning a new machine but also having to learn the Circle Lord but by the end it was looking pretty good.  Not too bad for the very first longarmed quilt.

 
 


Will make a good throw around, don't care if the dogs get it dirty quilt, because no matter how ugly a quilt is it still sleeps good!

 
I think this is going to be a fun winter!!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment