-->

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Yellow Submarine

Here is the latest quilt that was just pulled off the longarm frame.  I am calling it "In a Yellow Submarine".  Now you might ask exactly what does an orange quilt have to do with a yellow submarine and it would be a very valid question.  Don't ask me why but the entire time I was working on this quilt I could not get the Beatles song "Yellow Submarine" out of my head, so this quilt is called "In a Yellow Submarine".


It was quilted with an orange Metro thread on the top and bottom with Warm and Natural batting.


Again we tried a pieced back.  I think I am starting to like pieced backs since they add interest to the quilt.


It was quilted using a pantograph called Romanesque.  Overall I am pleased with the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment