-->

Friday, December 21, 2012

I've Got a Hex On You

Finally finished the binding on the Hexagon quilt, also made a matching pillow case storage bag for it.  Naming it "I've Got a Hex on You", thought it was a cute play on words for the pattern.


I found the pattern for the pillow case on the Quilts of Valor webpage.  It whips up in a jiffy and will make a nice storage bag for the quilt.


The back shows the quilting nicely.  I will be taking it to the Calico Cow Quilt Shop tomorrow to put it up for sale. 


Now I'm working on some embroidered counting books. They are just too cute with the tactile pages.


They are appliquéd with a variety of fabrics that coordinate with the text on the page.


I'll be putting several of these up for sale at the local quilt shop. 


They are a bit time consuming but are just too cute!!


No comments:

Post a Comment